In a recent interview, Stevie Nicks said that Fleetwood Mac's upcoming 2013 tour is not a goodbye journey; in fact, she says that "it's never going to be a final tour until we drop dead."
Speaking with Rolling Stone, Lindsey Buckingham dished on the upcoming jaunt:
"We always have to play 'Dreams,' 'Rhiannon,' 'Don't Stop,' 'Tusk,' 'Big Love,' 'Landslide' and all our most famous songs," adding that "75 percent of it will be their established hits and the other 25 percent of the show will give them room to show off songs that have been under-explored."
Nicks added that the band also has new material that fans are likely to hear:
"We actually have two new Fleetwood Mac songs that I cut with Lindsey two weeks ago we might play."
Copyright(c) 2012 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved