Ozzy Osbourne Injured In Minor House Fire
Ozzy Osbourne was injured in a minor fire that occurred in his Beverly Hills home earlier this week. The Black Sabbath star reportedly suffered facial burns, hair loss and the reopening of a cut on the hand where he recently had surgery.
The incident reportedly occurred after a candle housed in a glass enclosure exploded. His wife and manager Sharon broke the news on her show The Talk, saying:
"At five o'clock I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper so I didn't pay any attention. A few minutes later my eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up. Then my dog started to bark," She said
"He opens the doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it - and it erupted," Sharon added. "Ozzy's front of his hair is gone. His eyebrows. He's got skinned cheeks. He made his hand worse. It started to bleed."
Copyright(c) 2013 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved