Ozzy Sets Kitchen On Fire Making Bacon Sandwich

Ozzy Osbourne reportedly had a close call recently, nearly setting his kitchen on fire. According to Blabbermouth.net, firefighters in Los Angeles were called to the home of Ozzy and Sharon after the rocker's bacon sandwich caught fire.

Sharon broke news of the incident on her official Twitter feed, writing: "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"

The pair also suffered a more severe fire in January after Sharon left a candle burning overnight and it exploded in a glass vase:

"His eyebrows are gone . . . he's got, like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like the Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do, go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on, we did it all," she explained on The View.

Copyright(c) 2013 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved